QUOTIDIAN

Monday, July 29, 2013

shop talk

One of the real pleasures of having a shop these almost-five years has been the customers : fun and interesting people I would never otherwise have met. This morning a couple came in who frequent Portland a few times a year and pay me a visit when they do. I was reminded , nicely, that I have not been blog-posting as often as I used to. I am just so glad she looks at it enough to notice !!  And so , lovely customer- this one is for you (You know who you are). Recent shop additions :The top photo is the back of a jacket I made, the second down is a new Miki of Moondance skirt with apron panel. On the next photo , we get together : vest is mine, skirt Miki's. The last photo is a reminder of why we live in Maine and why, maybe, I get a little less work(and blogging) done in summer !




1 comment:

  1. I agree with your customers. I enjoy seeing your regular posts.

    ReplyDelete